Trading is a serious thing, but that’s no reason for us to take things too serious at all. Let’s have a little fun here, while we wait for the next good setup to come! Once we pulled the trigger, pushed the button, hit the gopher or to put it simple have put or call chosen, we sit there and watch our trades. Let’s compare the difference between a gambler and a seasoned trader. What happens 60 centimeter in front of the monitor, while a trade is running? Have fun!
The story of trading has two faces. One can just try to be lucky and gamble or beat the game with knowledge.
Gamblers imagination of themselve after the first deposit at BdB:
How they actually looks after their first sessions:
OK – new funds deposited! Let’s martingale our way to success.
Gambler: This really looks like call to me!
Pro: Hmm, I’d take a look on the charts. To me this looks like Gopher BoP.
And the price goes in the favorite direction for the Gambler, yieeehhhhaaa
And the price goes back to where it was before:
And it drops…
Wow, price goes back up – what a luck for the Gambler!
Whilst that, Pro was on toilet and looks in the dressing room after his wife:
Then, all of a sudden, a tick in front of the finishing line, a hefty spike…
Latest posts by 初心 (see all)
- [INFOGRAPHIC] Binary Options Money Management - April 15, 2017
- The Big “The Binary Nerd” Scam - March 12, 2017
- The Wild Tales of Indicator Jones - January 31, 2017
- Binary.com – Probably the First Review in the Interwebz without Affiliate Link - October 7, 2016
- The Characteristics of Major Currency Pairs - September 29, 2016